Tips for buying running shoes:
- Try on shoes after exercising or late in the day when your feet are at their largest.
- Make sure you have your usual running socks with you to try with the shoes. If not, ask for a try-on pair that is similar and fits well. It makes a big difference.
- Bring your old shoes with you and talk to the salesperson about what you liked and disliked about them. The wear pattern may also be worth checking out.
- Have your feet measured. Both of them. If you haven't had your feet measured in awhile, you might be surprised by what you find out.
- Don't buy your shoes by the color! Focus on how they fit and work for your biomechanics. If they look cool, consider it a bonus. If not, go get them dirty!
- Check out our Fleet Feet Sports FITLOSOPHY